
I've been wishing it were still summer,
but after our little snow storm Saturday,
I finally feel like getting ready for the Holidays!
but after our little snow storm Saturday,
I finally feel like getting ready for the Holidays!
How many times do I have to explain yellow snow to this girl before she'll stop eating every bit of snow and icicles she sees! Oh well, I guess it didn't kill me!
Hmmm, this works better with a little more snow, but we had fun before it melted! I was just thrilled all the snow outfits fit from last year still!!!
3 comments:
Love the pictures! The top one is a real winner! And eating snow is definitely the greatest thing in winter! :)
Boy could you make some good snow angels in Denver today. We got about 17 ins. this last weekend.
Looks so fun!
Mom
It's me again Melissa! Sorry, but I just can't get over that photo of your youngest!!! I keep seeing it and I just LOVE it! She steals my heart everytime I open my dashboard! What a fantastic photo!
Post a Comment