We had a great Halloween! Since my Mom was visiting and could watch my girls, I got to help at Trevor's school party which was really fun. He was an Indian, and the girls were fairies. I had just a little fun sewing all their costumes. It's my own version of Project Runway. And we snuck in a day of nice weather, we were lucky!

If I had known Baily was going to fall on her rocking horse 2 days before Halloween and end up with a couple good blue and purple bruises, I would have made her Frankenstein!



Cousin Emma was a fairy too!

Trevor at school.
3 comments:
Everyone looks so cute! I am glad you had nice weather. Mom
I can't believe Bailey is so big! The costumes looked amazing! You have so many talents!
I tried forever to figure out what a indian outfit would look like. So I just bought a pirate outfit. Next year Russell will be an indian. Or I will call you for ideas, mrs Project Runway!
Post a Comment