
I've been doing a neighborhood Preschool with Taylor this year called Preschool Pals. There are 6 girls and the Mom's trade off having it at our homes twice a week and teaching about a letter and number, etc. I always love what they talk about when they are all sitting at the table cutting and coloring. Here is today's feature:
C: I had a lot of runny noses cause of my INFECTIONS, in my body.
K: I once had a potty inflection.
All Girls: EEEEWWWWWW!!!!!
K: Yay, it was pretty bad. When you have a potty inflection you have to pee in a cup!
All Girls: Silence, thoughtful faces.
K: They had to give me a shot.
C: Once I had a shot in my BONE!
T: I hate shots!
K: YOU don't want to know where they give you a shot when you have a potty inflection!!!
All Girls: Thoughtful looks again.
H: Can we change the channel now? (I'm assuming this means talk about something different)
All Girls: Giggle, Giggle, Laugh
They are so funny, what a great place to live in and have a group like this!
No comments:
Post a Comment