
I have so many wonderful women in my life. I just wanted to thank you all for being such strong leaders for me to follow. I'm so lucky to have wonderful Grandmas and fun memories with them as a little girl. I have 2 awesome sisters who constantly show me what great women they are. I have a wonderful Mother in law who raised an incredible son for me to have a family with. And I am truly humbled as I try this "motherhood thing", for how much my Mom has done for me and continues to do for me. Thank you all for being the AMAZING Women you are!
Love,
Melissa
And now I'm going to take a nap, because that is what I REALLY wanted for Mother's day!:)
1 comment:
That is so cute! Thanks for being such a great daughter. I love you so much. You are a wonderful mother and wife. Mom
Post a Comment