Friday, April 3, 2009

Wall Hangings


I'm trying to get some pictures ready for my living room. I want to do some stretched canvas and since this is a little more pricey, I just can't decide what to do. So here is a photo I'm thinking of starting with, can't decide if I'll add scrapbook things or not, we'll see. I'm going to do 3 10x10s I think, one of each kiddie. The problem is I have too many cute pictures, too many cute kids, and not enough time because of those cute kids!:)

3 comments:

Matt and Liz said...

i love it! wish you lived close and i'd ask you take pics of my kids!

Celese said...

What a beautiful picture! I would also have you take pics of our kids if we lived closer. You do amazing!

Jake and Emily said...

the picture is so perfect I wouldn't do anything else to this one! It would be so cute as is!