Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Shutter Speeds



I had to play with shutter speed this week for my photography class I'm taking and I love this pic of Taylor swinging. She realized how to pump (yay, now she can swing even when I'm not in the backyard with her!) and loves to swing a lot, especially with this great weather we've been having. The other pic is one I took last fall in American Fork canyon, this is slow shutter speed and taken when it was almost dark, but that is how you get the water to look "frosty":)

3 comments:

Matt and Liz said...

good job on the pictures! they look great

Cheri said...

Great job. I didn't know you were doing a class. Have fun. Love the pictures.

Chelsie said...

Hi, Melissa! I'm so glad I found your blog! You're such a talented photographer, and your kids are adorable! I think the last time I saw you was probably about 8 years ago when we ran into you at the Idaho Falls Temple! It seems like just yesterday. It's good to see you again!