We had a great snow storm that left a lot of snow in it's wake a week or so ago. The kids had a great time sledding and playing in it. At first Baily was kind of wimpy about playing outside in it, but once she figured it all out, I haven't been able to keep her inside. She asks me every day when we are going somewhere, "I play in snow?", even though it has all melted and is gone. She would ONLY wear her snow suit with out any clothing underneath it! I tried and tried to convince her it would be warmer to leave her clothes on, but she insists and I usually give in. She is VERY independent minded! We have a mini hill right in our backyard and this is where I took these pictures. The first day it snowed I took the kids to a hill by their school. I played with Payton in the car while I watched Trevor and Taylor sled down a big hill, and Baily stomp around in the snow getting in the way of all the other kids trying to sled down. As I was watching them I thought, "I really do have the best job ever!" I love this part of winter!


No comments:
Post a Comment