
A couple weeks ago during fall break, Jon and I decided to finalize the brainwashing of our children to become die hard BYU fans and take them to hike the "Y". The last time Jon and I hiked the Y we were dating, so it was a little more work now hiking 4 kids (2 of which we carried) to the top. But we made it with just a total of 3 scraped knees, 2 scraped hands and lots of encouragement. We had a lot of fun and were sore the rest of the weekend.




Taylor and Baily
2 comments:
Wow! You are super mom to hike up there with so many little ones! Looks like it was a beautiful day. And I absolutely just LOVE all the hats!!!
That looks so fun! We've been doing a lot of hiking lately, too. We need to try that hike. Cute family.
Post a Comment