
As we usually do, we took the family up through the canyon between conference sessions to see the fall leaves. Beautiful as always. We know this great spot you can stop and hike up a short ways and have a great view. Jon took the kids while I stayed back to nurse the baby. He locked the van and left me, so when I opened my door, the car alarm went off. Jon was half way up the mountain, so I had to grab the baby and run up the hill to find him and have him turn off the alarm. By the time we got everyone situated, Taylor and Baily had both fallen on the dusty trail and were covered with dirt. So, it makes for some pretty funny pictures!

Note the dirty cute face:)

I am loving her fuzzy head!

Another dirty face, I'm so glad we bathed them that morning!

4 comments:
The cutest kids as always!! I am amazed that they are still smiling after falling in the dirt!
We've done that same drive up the canyon and taken pictures in that very location. I miss the Utah canyons! Your kids are darling, even if they did fall in the dirt. And I love your baby's hair!
What a cute family!
Paytons hair looks just like Emilys did!
We love to do that too. This year we went up Nebo Loop. I love the Aspen Trees up AF canyon.
That's hilarious about the car alarm! Quite Comical.
I love your prime lens. I so need to get one...your pictures look great!
Post a Comment