Monday, April 12, 2010

Chocolate Lava Cakes


I must admit my biggest craving during this pregnancy has been chocolate lava cakes. Little chocolate pieces of heaven with a fudgy center, that screams to be topped with vanilla ice cream, whip cream, strawberries, or all of the above, but I digress. I may have tried multiple recipes to find my fav and perhaps tested them on my family numerous times and with my book club last week. So here are my finalists:

#3
Pioneer Woman's

Molten Chocolate Lava Cake

Cake like and oh so good!

#2
Real Mom kitchen's
Molten Lava Cakes
The most chocolatey!

#1
Bake Space's
Chocolate and Pecan Molten Lava Cake
Loved the pecans, loved the cream cheese, skipped the fruit reduction, didn't need it. Really yummy!

So there you go all my dieting friends, good luck with that!:)

1 comment:

Kelly and Mindy said...

Yum! Could please do this with all dessert recipes? :) I swear I have 10 different sugar cookie recipes, but I never make them close enough together to really compare them. Don't you love the Pioneer Woman?