Friday, September 4, 2009

Pettiskirts








I loved the boutique pettiskirts that are around now, but I didn't love the $80 price tag, so at the beginning of the summer I set out to make my girls each one, and it pretty much took all summer, but I think they turned out really cute. If you want to be ambitious and try here are the directions I found most helpful from sewingmamas.com. Warning: may cause you to really HATE tulle!

4 comments:

Carol T said...

Oh my gosh! Is that cute or what? I really admire you for sewing those. I bet the girls just loved taking those pictures. I really love Baily's hair. Tell Taylor she looks beautiful. So happy you enjoy your kids so much.
Mom

Ashlee said...

Those are so cute! You are awesome at sewing!

Celese said...

Those skirts look awesome! And the pictures are amazing! YOu have so many talents!

Jake and Emily said...

So fun! I love the colors!