Monday, July 27, 2009

We're Back!


We're back from a great trip to see all our family in beautiful Colorado. So far today I haven't gotten to any of the MANY pictures I took because I had to get the oil changed in the car, Taylor to a birthday party, took the kids to the pool, Baily managed to cut her lip, and slice up the bottom of her foot in a 10 minute interval, Taylor helped the neighbor girl break someone else's glass figurine so I went on a hunt for super glue, while I was hunting Trevor and his friend decided to make a fire pit in the middle of our lawn by hacking out a circle of our sod and putting rocks around, and after finally getting the kids bathed and to bed, went downstairs to find water dripping into our den from the ceiling? Not sure how that happened but it's slowed for now so I'm thinking Trevor did something while in the bath, just not sure what yet. ANYWAY, will get to other great pictures of our trip soon, hopefully:)

1 comment:

Carol T said...

My goodness! When will Jon be home? Life is never boring for you! I hope you are all right. Maybe you need to come back to Colorado!!!It was worth a try!
Hang in there. Mom