Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ballet Class



These are for you Mom, for all those ballet classes you ran me to and from! Taylor loves her new class, she waits all week for it and wears her leotard all day every Wednesday! My favorite is how she sticks her tongue out when she's doing a tricky step!

4 comments:

Walser Family said...

Super Funny! Tay seems so sweet at times! She is so your daughter! Thanks for the laugh.

Carol T said...

Talk about going back in time! She looks so much like you did. Life just keeps going on. I love seeing these pictures of my grandkids so much. Thanks for sharing with me.
Mom

Jake and Emily said...

The picture with her tongue out is way cute. I think I need a girl!

Desiree said...

Hi Melissa!
Emily told me about your blog after I asked about you awhile ago! I was so excited to see your growing family. I was going through some pictures of years past and came across one of just the three of you, your husband your son and you! It's been so long since we were in touch, I hope you don't mind me commenting? Hope your doing well!
I loved this video your daughter is super cute, it bring back so many memories of my own dance class with Aubrie!