Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!











We had a great Halloween! The kids were so excited. Taylor was a cheerleader (she made Mom put on her old school outfit with her, at least it still kind of fit!), Trevor was a ninja, and Baily was a bumblebee. They were so cute. It was the first year it hasn't been freezing and we really enjoyed our neighborhood's trick or trunk. I also got to help in Trevor's school for his party, we made spider crafts. It was a great Holiday and the kids are enjoying their candy!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

How cute. I loved the costumes (especially yours...is that your real outfit?)

Ashlee said...

Oh, I just read that it is your real outfit. Awesome that it still fits! You guys look so cute in the cheerleading outfits together.

Brandi said...

Darling darling darling! I can't believe how big your baby is. Oh my gosh!!! She's so adorable. All your kids are. I added your blog to my list. I hope that's okay. We really need to get together!