Saturday, September 13, 2008

San Diego

We're back from our trip and a little sad it's over! We had so much fun as a family in San Diego. We stayed at the prettiest place in Oceanside right on the beach. The kids had so much fun going to the beach or pool every night when we got back from our activities. We went to Legoland, Sea World, Wild Animal Park, visited the Midway and the Maritime museum, took a harbor boat ride and ate great sea food! I'll post more pictures when I get a chance.

I also have pictures from our trip to Colorado, I just got my camera back that was lost for a little while. I'm busy now getting the car fixed (yes, crunched my new van on a deer, but the kids think it was a big bump, we just happened to be watching Bambi at the time in the car, go figure!!! Anyway, we are back to the routine and chaos at home, but we love it too!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Wow, I am so jealous. That sounded like an amazing trip. I can't believe you hit a deer...especially while watching Bambi. I'm sorry. Your nice, new car too! Bummer.